- Mr. Ghulam Dastagir RajarHe belongs to a reputable family. He is Graduate and has valuable knowledge and experience of the agriculture and related business field. He was the Director of the Company since February 23, 2001 to December 04, 2019 and provided utmost support in the growth of the Company. He was provided his services as Chairman of the Audit Committee from July 26, 2002 to November 03, 2014 and also as the Chairman of the Human Resources & Remuneration Committee from January 05, 2013 to November 03, 2014. He was elected Chairman of the Company w.e.f November 05, 2014 to December 04, 2019. He is Certified Director and holding certificate issued by ICMA Pakistan under the Directors’ Training Program approved by the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- Haji Khuda Bux RajarHe is the Founder and Prominent Sponsor Director of Sanghar Sugar Mills Limited since May 08, 1986 to date. He obtained Master degree from the University of Sindh. He belongs to a reputable family. He has rich and varied experience of agriculture, business and industry. As the Chairman and Chief Executive of the Company from April 22, 2000 to November 03, 2014, he continued to lead the Sanghar Sugar Mills and with his utmost dedication, support and guidance, the Company has grown to its present enhanced size along-with high creditability, goodwill and reputation. He was re-appointed as Chief Executive of the Company from November 04, 2014 to May 31, 2020. He is exempted from Directors’ Training Program under Proviso of the Code of Corporate Governance required for becoming Director of Listed Company.
- Mr. Ghulam HyderHe belongs to a reputable family. He holds degree of Engineering in Automobiles from reputable Institute of Melbourne, Australia. He is Director w.e.f November 04, 2014 till to-date and became the Chief Executive of the Company from June 01, 2020. Being young, energetic and capable, he is providing his services in the industrial and commercial field to support the Company. He has an excellent network and deep knowledge of business. He is Certified Director and holding certificate issued by ICMA Pakistan under the Directors’ Training Program approved by the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- Mr. Rahim BuxHe is Graduate from University of Sindh. He is agriculturist and belongs to a reputable family. He was appointed as the Director on November 05, 2014 by the Board of Directors. He has educational experience of long period. He has capability and knowledge to provide his services in supporting and enhancing the educational program launched by the Company in order to perform its Corporate Social Responsibility. He is Chairman of the Audit Committee and Human Resource & Remuneration Committee of the Company. He is Certified Director and holding certificate issued by ICMA Pakistan under the Directors’ Training Program approved by the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- Engr. M. Abdul JabbarEngr. M. Abdul Jabbar is Bachelor in Engineering and specialized in Power Systems and is certified Safety Engineer. He has over three decades of experience in engineering industries, power generation and has represented private sector before Public sector on matters of trade and fiscal / monetary policies including interventions / participation before / in NEPRA. He was also Member in numerous government delegations.
He is Certified Director and holding certificate under the Directors’ Training Program approved by the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
Currently he holds the following positions:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Pakistan Steel Mills
- Chairman of the Board of KTDMC MOIP / GoP
- Member Privatization Commission Govt of Pakistan
- Member Board of Governance Sustainable Development Policy Institute • Member Senate NED UET
- Member National Trade & Transport Facilitation Committee MoC / GoP
- Member Advisory Committee Federal Tax Ombudsman
- Honorary Consul General to Ukraine at Karachi
- Member Board of Century Paper & Board Mills Limited
- CEO QAIM Automotive Manufacturing (Pvt) Ltd
He attended several Seminars / Delegations / Workshops like WTO Seattle Ministerial Conferences: Seattle USA, Hong Kong, Geneva, Cancun, Havana Cuba- G-77, Shanghai – Accession of China to WTO, IPR Conferences in China, ISO General Assembly Geneva, NIST US State Department, SAARC, others on progress for developing countries in global perspective.
He wrote several articles and have Publications / Presentations in ICMAP Magazines, NBP, Daily Newspapers, political economy and country in dynamics of international trade and rules presentation before Senate of Pakistan on WTO matters, and many others presentations including publication in Gulf Economist and various forums / workshops in country and in overseas.
- Dr. Nazia AzamDr. Nazia Azam is Masters in Public Health and Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery. Currently, she is Assistant Professor Community Medicine in Peoples Medical University – Nawabshah and teaching to undergraduate medical students, BSPH students and post graduate students for public health and key duties were teaching to undergraduate students, assisting seniors in research work, planning, monitoring and evaluating public health activities carried out in collaboration with university in rural areas. She was worked as “Work Shadow” in Scotland and she was the Polio Eradication Officer (United Nations) and supervise the council officers and others to carry out the program and implement the guidelines.
Her induction will be beneficial in enhancing the Corporate Social Responsibility by bringing gender diversity on Board along with the fulfillment of the requirement under Code of Corporate Governance Regulations as well. She has completed her initial academic qualification from British Council, Karachi and offered in the reconstitution of the Board as a representation of female director to the Board. She is actively engaged in many social and welfare projects for the cause of humanity and helping the less privileged people in society. She possess excellent aptitude in the field of strategic marketing, office management and social responsibility.
She wrote numerous articles and publications in “The Professional Medical Journal” and “Journal of Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences”
Note: The tenure of the above Directors of the Company will expire on November 03, 2023 under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2017.